Lieff, Cabraser, Heimann & Bernstein, LLP reminds investors of the January 14, 2014 deadline to move for appointment as lead plaintiff in the securities class litigation brought on behalf of purchasers of common stock and call options and sellers of put options of Tile Shop Holdings, Inc. (“Tile Shop” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGS:TTS) between August 22, 2012 and November 13, 2013, inclusive (the “Class Period”).
If you purchased common stock or call options or sold put options of Tile Shop during the Class Period, you may move the Court for appointment as lead plaintiff by no later than January 14, 2014. A lead plaintiff is a representative party who acts on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. Your share of any recovery in the action will not be affected by your decision of whether to seek appointment as lead plaintiff. You may retain Lieff Cabraser, or other attorneys, as your counsel in the action.
Tile Shop investors who wish to learn more about the action and how to seek appointment as lead plaintiff should click here or contact Sharon M. Lee of Lieff Cabraser toll-free at 1-800-541-7358.
Tile Shop is a specialty retailer of manufactured and natural stone tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States.The complaints allege that, during the Class Period, defendants issued materially false and misleading statements regarding the Company’s financial performance and future prospects and failed to disclose that, among other things, Tile Shop had been acquiring the vast majority of its product from China and paying below-market prices for product that contained dangerously high lead levels. The complaints also allege that defendants concealed that Tile Shop was using phantom suppliers to overstate inventories, understate cost of sales, and overstate gross profits in its financial reports.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV