Regions Bank (NYSE: RF) today announced that Kathy Lovell, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Manager, is the December 2013 recipient of the Regions Bank Better Life Award. The Better Life Award is the top honor given to an associate of Regions for outstanding dedication and job performance, as well as exemplary involvement and commitment to the community.
A 34-year veteran of Regions, Lovell constantly looks for ways for Regions to expand and improve its services for people with disabilities. She has been instrumental in helping to remove architectural barriers, developing new banking products, improving corporate web sites, streamlining online banking, and publicizing speech output capabilities and phone jack access on ATMs.
“Kathy's passion for her work -- advocating for customers with disabilities so they can bank independently and with ease -- is apparent in every conversation she has with fellow associates, community partners and customers,” said Jon Davies, Senior Vice President, Community Affairs and Contributions. “Her strong focus on the customer doesn’t just end with implementing changes. She takes time to assist individuals with disabilities as they learn to access the bank’s many services.”Lovell is active in numerous community organizations. She currently serves as a board member of Paraquad in St. Louis, Mo.; Disability Rights & Resources in Birmingham, Ala.; and the Alabama State Rehabilitation Council. She also works closely with Mainstream in Little Rock, Ark.; Resources for Independent Living in New Orleans, La.; Independent Living Center Northwest Florida in Jacksonville, Fla.; Life of Central Mississippi in Jackson, Miss.; the Center for Financial Independence & Innovation in Atlanta, Ga.; Memphis Oral School of the Deaf in Memphis, Tenn.; the Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities; the Center for Independent Living in Orlando, Fla.; and the Lighthouse of Central Florida.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV