5 Spots for Really Last-Minute Christmas Shopping
Health and beauty stores
Big retailers have their Black Friday, Cyber Monday and everything else: Christmas Eve and Christmas Day belong to the health and beauty store.
CVS and Walgreens have been issuing a few subtle reminders that not only are they open those days, but they're open late. Each has 24-hour locations open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Both have regular hours on Christmas Eve -- remaining open until midnight in some cases -- at stores that aren't open 24 hours and have something resembling normal hours on Christmas Day.You're not going to find an iPad Air at these places, but if you think you can sneak a third-party Android tablet past an unsuspecting relative, Walgreens touts a couple of $90 to $150 models. If you're coming here for anything more than some candy, magazines, razors or beauty supplies to stuff a stocking with, you're courting disappointment, though. If you can find that elusive bad movie your sibling loves in the bargain bin or that Rihanna perfume your mom is too embarrassed to buy on her own, though, these stores can save your holiday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV