BEVERLY, Mass., Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), a leading supplier of enabling ion implantation solutions for the semiconductor industry, announced the company's plans to participate in the 16th Annual Needham Growth Conference. The conference is scheduled for January 14-16 th at the New York Palace Hotel located in New York City.
Mary Puma, chairman and CEO, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, January 15th at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. A live webcast of Axcelis' presentation will be available to the public and can be accessed from the Investors' section of Axcelis' website at www.axcelis.com, or by accessing the webcast link at http://wsw.com/webcast/needham64/ACLS . A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days following the presentation.
About Axcelis:Axcelis (Nasdaq: ACLS), headquartered in Beverly, Mass., has been providing innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry for over 35 years. Axcelis is dedicated to developing enabling process applications through the design, manufacture and complete life cycle support of ion implantation systems, one of the most critical and enabling steps in the IC manufacturing process. Learn more about Axcelis at www.axcelis.com. CONTACTS: Maureen Hart (editorial/media) 978.787.4266 Doug Lawson (investor relations) 978.787.9552 SOURCE Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV