TORONTO, Dec. 19, 2013 /CNW/ - Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) today launched its 2013 Online Annual Report, an interactive website that showcases financial results, strengths and strategy.
The online annual report engages users through easy navigation and friendly design to highlight what differentiates RBC. It features innovative tools, content and resources that provide a clear view of RBC and its 2013 performance, and it helps reduce unnecessary paper use.
- Video messages from executives - Get insight on what drives success for RBC from Gord Nixon, President and CEO, Janice Fukakusa, Chief Administrative Officer & Chief Financial Officer, and Zabeen Hirji, Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Social media sharing - Post and share content on popular sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Tailor your experience - Create a customized report by selecting pages and print only what you need to save paper.
- Interactive glossary - Quickly look up definitions of terms used in the Annual Report.
- Links to relevant RBC sites - Access links to key RBC.com pages for related information.
- Accessibility features - View transcripts and increase font size.
The interactive report works seamlessly across smartphones, tablets and computers using a responsive web design, making it easier for visitors to access the information they need, however they choose.In addition, visitors can access the full 2013 RBC Annual Report to Shareholders in pdf format with CEO Message, Chair Message, Management's Discussion and Analysis, Reports and Consolidated Financial Statements, and much more. RBC is committed to ensuring investors and other stakeholders understand its business and outlook so they can make informed decisions. To explore the interactive 2013 Online Annual Report, visit rbc.com/ar2013. ABOUT RBC Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) is Canada's largest bank and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management services, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We employ approximately 79,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 15 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 44 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com. SOURCE RBC