Covidien plc (NYSE: COV) will report first-quarter fiscal 2014 results on January 24, 2014. The company will host a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. ET. The call can be accessed in the following ways:
- Via webcast at Covidien’s website: http://investor.covidien.com
- By telephone: For both “listen-only” participants and those participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 866-318-8619. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 617-399-5138. The access code for all callers is 23284490.
- Through an audio replay: A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at 11:30 a.m. ET on January 24, 2014, and ending at 5 p.m. on January 31, 2014. The dial-in number for U.S. participants is 888-286-8010. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 617-801-6888. The replay access code for all callers is 38477785.
The company will issue a news release announcing financial results for the fiscal first quarter on January 24, prior to the conference call.
Covidien is a leading global healthcare products company that creates innovative medical solutions for better patient outcomes and delivers value through clinical leadership and excellence. Covidien develops, manufactures and sells a diverse range of industry-leading medical device and supply products. With 2013 revenue of $10.2 billion, Covidien has more than 38,000 employees worldwide in more than 70 countries, and its products are sold in over 150 countries. Please visit
www.covidien.com to learn more about our business.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts