Sharyn Gol JSC (MSE: SHG) Announces The Appointment Of Mr. Batbaatar Badan (B.Batbaatar) As Deputy Chief Executive Officer
ULAANBAATAR, Mongolia, Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sharyn Gol JSC (MSE: SHG; " Sharyn Gol") is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Batbaatar Badan (B.Batbaatar) as Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the company. B.Batbaatar was initially appointed as a Non-Executive Director of Sharyn Gol in 2010. B.Batbaatar is the CEO of CBM LLC, a Mongolian-registered business consulting, administration, and geology service provider that has an exclusive relationship with Firebird Management LLC and its affiliated group of companies.
Commenting, Sharyn Gol's Chairman, Mr. Batmunkh Batkhuu said: "I am delighted to welcome B.Batbaatar into the management team where his extensive skills and international experience can now be applied on a day-to-day basis. Sharyn Gol is moving through a challenging development process, coal production has doubled in 2013 over 2012 and will double again in 2014, until we reach 2.5 million tons per annum in 2015. B.Batbaatar will play an important role in helping the company meets its challenges as we consolidate our position as the premier coal producer in northern Mongolia."
For more information, contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV