Hilton Garden Inn Reno Continues To Grow With New Renovations
RENO, Nev., Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Commonwealth Hotels, LLC, today announced that it has completed the renovation of Hilton Garden Inn Reno located at 9920 Double R Boulevard.
Hilton Garden Inn Reno now features elements of Project Grow, a major brand revitalization initiative that includes upgrades to the property's communal spaces including the lobby and the guest reception area.
Tailored color schemes, seating arrangements, lobby bars, and updated floor and tile work are hallmarks of the Project Grow initiative, and Hilton Garden Inn Reno has brought that philosophy to its hotel."We're thrilled to unveil the newly renovated Hilton Garden Inn Reno" said Katie Huff, general manager, Hilton Garden Inn Reno. "The property now includes open and flexible space, which will allow guests to fully take advantage of the hotel's public spaces and offerings whether traveling for business or pleasure." Guests at Hilton Garden Inn Reno can start their day with a full cooked-to-order breakfast at the Garden Grille and Bar® , or end it in one of the brand's signature Garden Sleep System beds. Each hotel room includes an oversized desk with an ergonomic desk chair; 32-inch high definition television; and a "hospitality center" with a mini-fridge, microwave oven, and coffee maker. Other hotel amenities include complimentary WiFi Internet access in guestrooms and public spaces; 24-hour business center featuring Print Spot™ remote printing which allows wireless printing from any laptop or smart phone; a state-of-the-art fitness center, as well an indoor swimming pool. The Garden Grille and Bar will also service cocktails, dinner, and evening room service. The Pavilion Pantry® is open 24-hours and features a complete selection of snacks, fresh and frozen entrees, refreshing beverages, and any personal care items you may have forgotten to pack.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV