Newcastle Investment Corp. (the “Company”) (NYSE:NCT) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per common share for the fourth quarter of 2013. The dividend is payable on January 31, 2014 to shareholders of record on December 30, 2013.
The Board of Directors also declared dividends on the Company's Series B, Series C and Series D preferred stock for the period beginning November 1, 2013 and ending January 31, 2014. The dividends are payable on January 31, 2014 to shareholders of record on December 30, 2013. The Company will pay total dividends of $0.609375, $0.503125 and $0.523438 per share on the 9.75% Series B, 8.05% Series C and 8.375% Series D preferred stock, respectively.
Newcastle focuses on investing in, and actively managing, real estate
related assets and primarily invests in: (1) Senior Housing Assets and
(2) Real Estate & Other Debt, in addition to other opportunistic
investments. The Company conducts its operations to qualify as a real
estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. The Company is
managed by an affiliate of Fortress Investment Group LLC, a global
investment management firm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV