SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) today announced the election of Sara Cherry as Vice President, Investor Relations, effective January 1, 2014. Cherry's appointment follows the retirement of Gabriel Togneri, who joined PG&E in 1977 and became Vice President, Investor Relations in 2000.
"Sara has a terrific background for this important role and she is passionate about ensuring that we communicate effectively with the investment community," said Kent Harvey, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at PG&E.
Cherry joined PG&E Corporation in 2001 and has held positions of increasing responsibility in the finance and risk organizations at both PG&E Corporation and Pacific Gas and Electric Company, including Vice President of Business Finance. Previously, Cherry held positions at Deloitte & Touche, Pacific Bell, and Gap, Inc. She holds a bachelor's degree and an MBA from Stanford University and has an inactive CPA license.
PG&E CorporationPG&E Corporation is a holding company that conducts its business through Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a public utility serving more than 15 million people throughout 70,000 square miles in Northern and Central California. For more information, visit the website at http://www.pgecorp.com.SOURCE PG&E Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV