Alright, what do you see what the institutional players and Apple?
I think under 500 you have some significant buying opportunities, as far as institutional order flow coming in. The institutions are patient, they're disciplined, they set up opportunities and they wait for price to come to them. They're not the momentum junkies out there like the novice traders, the retail traders out there, so they're gonna wait for price to come to them. They're then going to get involved. So anywhere under 500 I would start to look at it. I'd be very careful around six hundred, and pushing through that level. So I'm giving a fairly wide range, but the reality is at six hundred give a lot of supply out there, you have institutional orders that are sitting out there that when it hits, they're gonna sell.
Alright well that is good advice from Donovan Lazar, he is over it Online Trading Academy. Take a look at those numbers because those are some pretty good levels to watch. I'm Debra Borchardt with TheStreet.
Written by Debra Borchardt in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV