- Revenues of $199.4 million were up 5 percent.
- Operating income of $12.7 million was up 11 percent.
- Earnings per share of $0.33 were up 18 percent.
- Consolidated backlog was $299.9 million, compared to $302.9 million.
- Free cash flow tripled to approximately $21 million.
- Cash and short-term investments were $22.5 million, compared to $75.0 million.
- Acquired Alumicor Limited, a Canadian non-residential window, storefront, entrance and curtainwall company, for approximately $52 million in cash.
Apogee Reports Improved Third-Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.