NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Christmas is less than a week away and we're sure more than a few of you haven't finished or (gulp) started your holiday shopping.
With "Super Saturday," the last of the named days coming up on Saturday, Dec. 21, TheStreet wanted to make your life easier and found more than a few compelling, last-minute discounts and deals.
For the shopping procrastinator, here are a bunch of deals that you can still get.
Target announced on Wednesday that it is hosting its Last Minute Sale in stores from Dec. 22 to Dec. 24.
Must Read: 'Free Shipping Day' Is Today, Dec. 18
Top deals include:
- Free $30 Target Gift Card with the purchase of an Apple 16GB iPad Mini with Wi-Fi
- $10 off any toy purchase of $75 or more with in-ad coupon
- 20% off all LEGO Super Heroes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and Legends of Chima Sets
- Save $70 -Magnavox 32" Class LED HDTV for $189.99 (regularly $259.99)
- $39 - Barnes & Noble Nook Simple Touch e-reader (regularly priced at $59)
- $15 - "Despicable Me 2" and "Fast & Furious 6" DVDs (regularly $19.99)
Best Buy has a variety of deals going through Christmas and some beyond that. Here are three:
- Get the Apple iPhone 5s 16GB for $124.99, with a new two-year contract, a discount of $75. Expires Dec. 24.
- Best Buy is also selling select MacBook Air Laptops for $100 off. Expires Dec. 21.
- Get the Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB Black Friday Bundle with Halo 4, Darksiders II, Tomb Raider and Batman: Arkham City for $199, a discount of $100.