The romantic and feature-filled TITANIC™ video slot from gaming technology innovator Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI) (“Bally”) won awards in all four categories presented at the VIP Slot Room at the Macao Gaming Show last month.
Bally Technologies' TITANIC video slot earned four awards at the Macao Gaming Show. The game is based on the Academy Award-winning film. (Photo: Business Wire)
The wins continued an impressive streak that has seen Bally win more than 80 awards for gaming innovation in the past four years.
Organizers at the Macao Gaming Show, held Nov. 14-16, invited players, casino slot directors and managers, and other industry insiders to a special VIP Slot Room to experience the latest games firsthand and provide feedback.
Visitors rated games from several manufacturers in four unique categories, with the highest scores winning awards. TITANIC won in all four:
- Best Game Theme
- Best Graphics
- Best Music and Audio
- Best User Experience
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV