To learn more about Enova's work environment and perks, please visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvA4dRZ6GAs.
About Enova Enova believes everyone deserves access to simple and trustworthy financial services and works to close the credit gap for underserved consumers.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Cash America International, Inc. (NYSE: CSH), Enova is a trusted online provider of credit alternatives for more than 3 million hard-working people worldwide facing short-term cash demands through our brands CashNetUSA.com, PoundstoPocket.com, QuickQuid.com, DollarsDirect.com.au and DollarsDirect.ca. Enova pioneered online lending in 2004 and today leads the industry in our dedication to responsible and licensed lending. Our advanced analytical models provide automated and real-time approval of customers' loan applications, significantly faster than traditional loan processing. Headquartered in Chicago, Enova has more than 1000 employees serving our global customers.About Brill Street's Top 50 Employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago At Brill Street, we see talent differently. Founded in and focused on Chicago, Brill Street connects emerging professionals with companies, helping Gen Y find meaningful work. Since 2009, Brill Street has been ranking the top employers in Chicago for Gen Y emerging talent. Companies are evaluated on professional development opportunities, benefits, environment, company reputation and culture, perks offered and the enthusiasm of company leadership and Gen Y employees. For more information about Brill Street, and Brill Street's Top 50 Employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago, please visit www.brillstreet.com. Follow Brill Street on Twitter @brill_street. SOURCE Enova International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV