DETROIT, Dec. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of application performance management (APM), today released a new version of its free mobile application monitoring solution for native mobile applications with advanced performance analytics. The enhanced solution provides complete visibility into the user's experience across iOS and Android application performance, crash and usage analytics. Download the Free Edition here.
During the kick-off to the 2013 holiday season, consumers used smartphones and tablets for record-breaking mobile online sales from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday. Though consumers now shop and make purchases using mobile devices and apps, too many companies fail to deliver the online experience consumers demand.
Compuware's new Mobile Application Monitoring Free Edition helps organizations protect against missed business results due to application performance issues. For organizations relying on mobile apps as a primary channel for customer engagement, the solution provides easy-to-understand, intuitive and actionable data for delivering consistently higher rated mobile apps.Compuware APM Mobile Application Monitoring Free Edition now offers:
- Deep Performance Analysis: Analyze application transactions and provide detailed diagnostics on specific user sessions where performance problems occurred. Drill down on sessions to uncover valuable information to identify performance issues including user's activity leading up to a problem, OS platform and version, device, battery level, memory usage, number of applications running and carrier network name.
- Advanced Interactive Reporting: Extend powerful performance monitoring, crash and error detection, user analytics and custom event features and put them into overdrive with new interactive filtering options for application version and Android or iOS platform version. These new capabilities enable mobile application development teams to: -- Verify performance improvements or fixes for crashes and errors for specific application versions; -- See whether particular iOS or Android versions are less stable or not performing; -- Track how many users are using each version of a mobile application; -- Provide insight into iOS or Android version usage to help development and test teams focus their efforts and maximize efficiency; -- Track custom events by collecting technical or business data from a mobile app by application or platform version;
- Enhanced iOS Crash Analysis: Improved crash analysis for iOS quickly and reliably points to offending code.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV