DETROIT, Dec. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of application performance management (APM), today announced a new version of Compuware APM Real User Monitoring for Mobile and Web Apps powered by dynaTrace and PurePath Technology TM. This new release delivers the industry's first end-to-end APM solution for hybrid mobile applications that use a combination of both native and HTML5 technology, the industry's most popular mobile architecture. In addition, auto-instrumentation has been added for fast, easy set-up even for applications that companies might not build themselves.
- One Solution for Mobile Native, Hybrid and Web Apps: enables organizations to optimize all mobile customer channels, and understand where to invest engineering power that is properly aligned to the needs of the business.
- Crash Reports Automatically Collected and Analyzed: provides thread- and code-level insight into root causes which can be shared easily across teams. Additionally, key metrics like battery status, if the device was root-kited or not, geo-location, and more are collected.
- Automatic Instrumentation: provides easy insight into any Android app without the need for code changes. While built for production user demand, it also enables the application development lifecycle and includes use case support for continuous integration and delivery scenarios.
- Out-of-the-Box Dashboards: provides end-to-end visibility into every tap, every swipe and every user interaction, 24x7 in production.
- Long-term, Historical Data Retention: needed to easily assess business performance.
- Immediate User Complaint Resolution: provides always-on insight and powerful search capabilities to identify user by name, city, country and device type for fast visit retrieval and analysis.
- Reduced Mean-Time-To-Repair (MTTR): provides insight into real user transactions with one click to root cause analysis.