DALLAS, Dec. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) plans to demonstrate several of its new products in action at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Jan. 7-10 in Las Vegas, that are shaping the future of personal electronics. From wearables to automotive infotainment systems to intelligent display to advancements in health technology, TI's advanced analog semiconductors and embedded processors power nearly every type of electronic device a person touches. Follow all the news and TI's CES highlights at www.ti.com/ces2014-pr.
Consumer electronics are becoming more sophisticated and feature-rich. As a result, the need for technology advancements that enable longer battery life, real-time connectivity, and smaller, smarter, more efficient electronics will continue to increase. TI will showcase dozens of product demonstrations in its TI Village (#N115-N118) that will help meet these needs, including:
- Automotive: From curved screen, free-form infotainment display, and advanced driver assistance systems, to wireless connectivity, power management and solutions for hybrid/electric powertrains, TI is changing the way the industry thinks of automotive innovation.
- DLP® display: TI's DLP Pico™ technology enables a big screen viewing experience from the smallest devices. Broad ranging intelligent display applications incorporating DLP Pico will be demonstrated, including near eye display, augmented reality, handheld mobile products, ultimate big picture entertainment products, and interactive surface computing.
Across the board:
- The Internet of Things (IoT): From smart watches, fitness gadgets and entertainment devices to connected lighting, home automation applications and more, TI is helping manufacturers connect more for the growing Internet of Things.
- HealthTech: Showcasing the latest advancements in health, fitness and medical imaging technology, TI's components help enable live-saving devices and wearable health monitors that allow individuals to take charge of their wellness.
- Wireless power/energy harvesting: Advancements in wireless power and energy harvesting technologies are helping to power the IoT, as well as relieve dead battery anxiety that consumers often experience with portable electronics.
- Audio: TI products help bring sound to life by enhancing quality and clarity for all types of audio systems. TI will show advancements in streaming audio, sound enhancement and system integration.
TI will also be showcasing its latest and greatest technologies inside end equipments at Pepcom's Digital Experience! at the Mirage Hotel & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip on Monday, Jan. 6, from 7-10:30 p.m.
Not attending CES? Stay connected with TI:www.ti.com. SOURCE Texas Instruments
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV