Babson Capital Global Short Duration High Yield Fund (the “Fund”) (NYSE: BGH) announced a special dividend of $0.3105 per share payable on January 2, 2014. The Fund anticipates that this distribution will be paid from short-term and long-term capital gains. This distribution is in addition to the Fund’s regular dividend of $0.1677 per share, which is payable on January 2, 2014.
The following dates apply to the distribution declared today:
|Ex-Date||Record Date||Payable Date||Amount|
|December 26, 2013||December 30, 2013||January 2, 2014||$0.3105|
This distribution is payable in 2014, but will be treated as having been paid by the Fund and received by shareholders as of December 31, 2013.
The amounts and sources of distributions reported are only estimates and are not provided for tax reporting purposes. The actual amounts and sources of the amounts for tax reporting purposes will depend upon the Fund’s investment experience during the remainder of its fiscal year and may be subject to changes based on tax regulations. The Fund will send to investors, a Form 1099-DIV for the calendar year that will define how to report these distributions for federal income tax purposes.The Fund is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company that is managed by Babson Capital Management LLC. The Fund invests primarily in short-duration, global high yield bonds with the objective of seeking as high a level of current income as Babson Capital determines is consistent with capital preservation, with a secondary objective of capital appreciation. The Fund expects to maintain a weighted average portfolio duration, including the effects of leverage, of 3 years or less.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV