IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:CPSS) ("CPS" or the "Company") today announced the closing of its fourth term securitization in 2013. The transaction is CPS's 11 th senior subordinate securitization since the beginning of 2011.
In the transaction, qualified institutional buyers purchased $183,000,000 of asset-backed notes secured by automobile receivables purchased by CPS. The sold notes, issued by CPS Auto Receivables Trust 2013-D, consist of five classes. Ratings of the notes were provided by Standard & Poor's and Moody's and were based on the structure of the transaction, the historical performance of similar receivables and CPS's experience as a servicer.
|Note Class||Amount||Interest Rate||Average Life||Price||Standard & Poor's Rating||Moody's Rating|
|A||$136.3 million||1.54%||1.33 years||99.99083%||AA-||Aa3|
|B||$21.5 million||2.91%||3.21 years||99.97193%||A||A2|
|C||$11.0 million||3.97%||3.74 years||99.98290%||BBB||Baa2|
|D||$9.2 million||5.54%||3.99 years||99.97333%||BBB-||Ba2|
|E||$5.0 million||6.76%||3.99 years||99.97952%||BB-||B2|
The weighted average effective coupon on the notes is approximately 2.82%.The 2013-D transaction has initial credit enhancement consisting of a cash deposit equal to 1.00% of the original receivable pool balance. The final enhancement level requires accelerated payment of principal on the notes to reach overcollateralization of 5.00% of the then-outstanding receivable pool balance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV