2. As of noon trading, LKQ Corporation ( LKQ) is down $0.38 (-1.2%) to $32.33 on light volume. Thus far, 390,545 shares of LKQ Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.33-$32.83 after having opened the day at $32.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.71. LKQ Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides replacement parts, components, and systems needed to repair vehicles, primarily cars and trucks in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, and Central America. LKQ Corporation has a market cap of $10.0 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 33.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 55.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate LKQ Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LKQ Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full LKQ Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts