4. As of noon trading, Tidewater ( TDW) is down $0.91 (-1.6%) to $54.79 on light volume. Thus far, 120,961 shares of Tidewater exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 346,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $54.79-$56.00 after having opened the day at $55.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.70. Tidewater Inc. provides offshore service vessels and marine support services through the operation of a fleet of marine service vessels. Tidewater has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Tidewater a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tidewater as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Tidewater Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts