4. As of noon trading, Western Digital Corporation ( WDC) is down $2.14 (-2.6%) to $81.26 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.9 million shares of Western Digital Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $80.59-$83.30 after having opened the day at $83.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.40. Western Digital Corporation, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and sells storage products and solutions that enable people to create, manage, experience, and preserve digital content. Western Digital Corporation has a market cap of $19.3 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 96.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Western Digital Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Western Digital Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Western Digital Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts