2. As of noon trading, Costco Wholesale Corporation ( COST) is down $0.70 (-0.6%) to $116.86 on average volume. Thus far, 800,497 shares of Costco Wholesale Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $116.85-$117.83 after having opened the day at $117.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.55. Costco Wholesale Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates membership warehouses. The company offers branded and private-label products in a range of merchandise categories. Costco Wholesale Corporation has a market cap of $51.6 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 19.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Costco Wholesale Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Costco Wholesale Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Costco Wholesale Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts