2. As of noon trading, Genworth Financial ( GNW) is down $0.20 (-1.3%) to $14.68 on light volume. Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Genworth Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.67-$14.99 after having opened the day at $14.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.88. Genworth Financial, Inc., a financial services company, provides insurance, wealth management, investment, and financial solutions in the United States and internationally. The company's U.S. Genworth Financial has a market cap of $7.4 billion and is part of the insurance industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 100.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Genworth Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Genworth Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Genworth Financial Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts