3. As of noon trading, Seadrill ( SDRL) is down $0.99 (-2.5%) to $38.89 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.2 million shares of Seadrill exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.83-$39.71 after having opened the day at $39.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.88. Seadrill Limited provides offshore drilling services to the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Floaters, Jack-up Rigs, and Tender Rigs. Seadrill has a market cap of $18.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 8.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Seadrill a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Seadrill as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Seadrill Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts