4. As of noon trading, Global Payments ( GPN) is down $1.11 (-1.8%) to $62.25 on light volume. Thus far, 279,869 shares of Global Payments exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 874,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $61.93-$62.45 after having opened the day at $62.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.36. Global Payments Inc. provides electronic payments transaction processing services worldwide. The company serves as the processing intermediary between the merchant, the credit and debit networks, and the financial institutions that issue cards. Global Payments has a market cap of $4.6 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 39.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Global Payments a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Global Payments as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Global Payments Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts