2. As of noon trading, Accenture PLC Class A ( ACN) is up $1.39 (1.9%) to $75.39 on average volume. Thus far, 2.2 million shares of Accenture PLC Class A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $74.15-$75.80 after having opened the day at $74.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.00. Accenture plc provides management consulting, technology, and business process outsourcing (BPO) services worldwide. The company operates through Communications, Media & Technology; Financial Services; Health & Public Service; Products; and Resources segments. Accenture PLC Class A has a market cap of $47.4 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Accenture PLC Class A a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Accenture PLC Class A as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, compelling growth in net income and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Accenture PLC Class A Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts