2. As of noon trading, Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) is up $0.52 (0.7%) to $76.61 on light volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $76.10-$76.74 after having opened the day at $76.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.09. Starbucks Corporation operates as a roaster, marketer, and retailer of specialty coffee worldwide. Its stores offer coffee and tea beverages, packaged roasted whole bean and ground coffees, single serve products, and juices and bottled water. Starbucks Corporation has a market cap of $57.6 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 7646.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 42.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 17 analysts that rate Starbucks Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Starbucks Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts