3. As of noon trading, Target ( TGT) is up $1.35 (2.2%) to $63.00 on average volume. Thus far, 3.1 million shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $62.43-$63.17 after having opened the day at $62.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.65. Target Corporation operates general merchandise stores in the United States. Target has a market cap of $39.3 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 4.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Target a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Target as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Target Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts