3. As of noon trading, SL Green Realty Corporation ( SLG) is up $0.66 (0.7%) to $90.83 on average volume. Thus far, 274,601 shares of SL Green Realty Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 672,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $89.70-$91.19 after having opened the day at $90.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.17. SL Green Realty Corp. is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The firm engages in the property management, acquisitions, financing, development, construction, and leasing. It also provides tenant services to its clients. The firm invests in real estate markets of the United States. SL Green Realty Corporation has a market cap of $8.3 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 179.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate SL Green Realty Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SL Green Realty Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full SL Green Realty Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts