1. As of noon trading, Aon plc ( AON) is up $0.57 (0.7%) to $82.39 on light volume. Thus far, 477,486 shares of Aon plc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $81.74-$82.46 after having opened the day at $82.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.82. Aon plc provides risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing services worldwide. Aon plc has a market cap of $24.6 billion and is part of the insurance industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 47.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Aon plc a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Aon plc as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, impressive record of earnings per share growth, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Aon plc Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial sector could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial sector could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts