2. As of noon trading, Fidelity National Financial ( FNF) is up $0.42 (1.4%) to $30.81 on average volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Fidelity National Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $30.44-$30.99 after having opened the day at $30.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.39. Fidelity National Financial, Inc. provides title insurance, mortgage services, and diversified services in the United States. Fidelity National Financial has a market cap of $7.4 billion and is part of the insurance industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 27.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Fidelity National Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fidelity National Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Fidelity National Financial Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts