- Saturday, Jan. 4, noon and 2 p.m. – Cooking demonstration by Nadia G., the "Julia Child of the Net Generation" and host of Cooking Channel's Bite This with Nadia G.;
- Saturday, Jan. 4, 1 p.m. – Chefs lead teams of local radio and television personalities in a challenge to create entrees that showcase PA Preferred products in the PA Preferred Chef and Media Cookoff, with the Philly Phanatic available for photos;
- Monday, Jan. 6, 1 p.m. – Pennsylvania First Lady Susan Corbett and Governor's Residence Executive Chef Barry Crumlich whip up a residence favorite;
- Tuesday, Jan. 7, noon – cooking demonstration by Andrew Aho, executive chef at POUR in Lancaster;
- Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2 p.m. – The PA Preferred Best Cheeseburger Showdown, sponsored by the Pennsylvania Beef Council and Mid-Atlantic Dairy Association, pits teams of Pennsylvania celebrities competing for burger dominance using PA Preferred beef;
- Thursday, Jan. 9, 3 p.m. – Mrs. Christine Greig, wife of Secretary Greig, will create a pork and apple dish with Hilton Harrisburg Executive Chef John Reis; and
- Friday, Jan. 10, 2 p.m. – Former White House Chef John Moeller will make a potato entree.
PA Farm Show Hosts Celebrity Chefs, Showcases PA Preferred™ Ingredients
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.