- Saturday, Jan. 4, noon and 2 p.m. – Cooking demonstration by Nadia G., the "Julia Child of the Net Generation" and host of Cooking Channel's Bite This with Nadia G.;
- Saturday, Jan. 4, 1 p.m. – Chefs lead teams of local radio and television personalities in a challenge to create entrees that showcase PA Preferred products in the PA Preferred Chef and Media Cookoff, with the Philly Phanatic available for photos;
- Monday, Jan. 6, 1 p.m. – Pennsylvania First Lady Susan Corbett and Governor's Residence Executive Chef Barry Crumlich whip up a residence favorite;
- Tuesday, Jan. 7, noon – cooking demonstration by Andrew Aho, executive chef at POUR in Lancaster;
- Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2 p.m. – The PA Preferred Best Cheeseburger Showdown, sponsored by the Pennsylvania Beef Council and Mid-Atlantic Dairy Association, pits teams of Pennsylvania celebrities competing for burger dominance using PA Preferred beef;
- Thursday, Jan. 9, 3 p.m. – Mrs. Christine Greig, wife of Secretary Greig, will create a pork and apple dish with Hilton Harrisburg Executive Chef John Reis; and
- Friday, Jan. 10, 2 p.m. – Former White House Chef John Moeller will make a potato entree.
PA Farm Show Hosts Celebrity Chefs, Showcases PA Preferred™ Ingredients
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.