HOUSTON, Dec. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today it plans to issue its fourth quarter and full-year 2013 earnings news release on Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014 after the close of U.S. financial markets. Prepared remarks about the quarter and full year along with accompanying slides will be available on the Company's website approximately one hour after the earnings news release is issued. The Company will conduct a question-and-answer conference call, which will be webcast live, on Thursday, Feb. 6, 2014 at 9 a.m. EST.
Howard J. Thill, vice president, Corporate, Government and Investor Relations, will host the call. Also participating from Marathon Oil will be Lee M. Tillman, president and CEO, and John R. (J.R.) Sult, executive vice president and chief financial officer. The call will include forward-looking information.
All of the above information can be accessed by visiting Marathon Oil's website at http://www.MarathonOil.com . The prepared comments, slide presentation and replay of the question-and-answer session will be available on the website through March 6, 2014. Additional financial information, including earnings releases and other investor-related material, is available online and on Marathon Oil's app for mobile devices.###
CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV