NEW YORK, Dec. 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INTL FCStone Inc. (Nasdaq:INTL) today announced that the investment banking division of its wholly owned subsidiary, INTL FCStone Securities Inc., acted as the exclusive financial advisor to Cargill AgHorizons as it sold its Lincoln Nebraska facility and assets to Interstate Commodities, Inc. The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Bill Goodbar, Managing Director, Agribusiness Industry Coverage Group of the investment banking division of INTL FCStone Securities, Inc. said, "We were pleased to help structure a solution that met the needs of our client."
About INTL FCStone Securities Inc.INTL FCStone Securities Inc. provides trading, market making, investment banking and corporate finance services to customers around the globe. The investment banking division provides capital raising, mergers and acquisitions advisory, trade finance and bank loan syndication as well as restructuring and corporate advisory services to middle market firms in the natural resources, agriculture, financial institutions, power generation and real estate sectors. INTL FCStone Securities Inc. (member FINRA/SIPC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of INTL FCStone Inc. (Nasdaq:INTL). About INTL FCStone Inc. INTL FCStone Inc. (INTL) provides execution and advisory services in commodities, currencies and international securities. INTL's businesses, which include the commodities advisory and transaction execution firm FCStone Group, serve more than 20,000 customers in more than 100 countries through a network of offices in twelve countries around the world. Further information on INTL is available at www.intlfcstone.com .
CONTACT: INTL FCStone Inc. Kent Coughlin Director of Public Relations +615-234-2756 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV