- Let your skin take centre stage: Given the opportunity to retouch a profile picture, one third (33 percent) of women surveyed agreed that “flawless skin” is the most important attribute to showcase. Skip the post-production and create a perfect canvas from the start with COVERGIRL TruBlend Liquid Makeup. Matching 98 percent of all skin tones in Canada, TruBlend features unique pigments for a natural and seamless look. Moreover, you can let your personality shine instead of your t-zone with the all new TruMagic Skin Perfector for a matte finish.
- Duck Face is out, glam smiles are in: According to the survey, when considering which profile picture to post on a dating website, 34 percent of surveyed women say a casual, natural look is most important while 29 percent say a great smile will get you noticed. So lose the exaggerated pout (i.e. the ‘Duck Face’) and get ready to flash those pearly whites with a boost from Crest 3D White Whitestrips 1 Hour Express, which will remove years of stains in just one hour. Enhance that grin by gliding on the sheer colour and shimmering shine of Smoochies Sizzle Gloss.
- The eyes have it: From ‘smizing’ to ‘squinching’, much of the talk around getting the perfect shot focuses on the eyes. In fact, 16 percent of women surveyed said they adjusted their poses for bigger looking eyes, but Ducharme says there’s no need. “Bold, dark lashes will contrast against the white of your eyes, making them really pop and appear larger.”
COVERGIRL Bombshell Collection (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.