Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A) today introduced the third version of its Intelligent System Emulation Technology for the 1290 Infinity Binary LC and 1290 Infinity Quaternary LC systems. The new ISET version allows emulation of the Waters Acquity UPLC and Acquity H-class systems and the Shimadzu Prominence HPLC system.
ISET provides a seamless transfer of methods between varying LC technologies, delivering unchanged retention time and peak resolution. The 1290 Infinity LC is now the world’s most adaptive LC system, as it can execute other HPLC and UHPLC methods and deliver the same chromatographic results without any instrument or method changes.
The 1290 Infinity LC together with ISET allows users to:
- Emulate other (U)HPLC instruments with a simple mouse click
- Run existing (U)HPLC methods without modifying method or system
- Deliver same retention times and peak resolution for -enhanced method transfer
“ISET enables highly regulated laboratory environments, such as pharmaceutical quality control, to globally transfer methods between different instruments,” said Christian Gotenfels, Agilent’s senior product manager for liquid chromatography. “With this unique technology we are addressing a major gap in the workflow of our customers.”About Agilent Technologies Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company’s 20,600 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had revenues of $6.8 billion in fiscal 2013. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com. On Sept. 19, 2013, Agilent announced plans to separate into two publicly traded companies through a tax-free spinoff of its electronic measurement company. The separation is expected to be completed in early November 2014. NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV