Dow Component General Electric (GE) To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. The Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) is trading up 36 points (+0.2%) at 15,911 as of Wednesday, Dec 18, 2013, 10:35 a.m. ET. During this time, 75.3 million shares of the 30 Dow components have changed hands vs. an average daily trading volume of 369.9 million. The NYSE advances/declines ratio sits at 1,791 issues advancing vs. 1,090 declining with 160 unchanged.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
- You can view the full General Electric Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV