Vdopia Grows By 100% In 2013 And Enters New Markets Globally
FREMONT, Calif., Dec. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vdopia, Inc., a global leader in mobile video and rich media advertising, today announced news of tremendous growth and expansion in 2013, allowing the company to double its staff count globally and open new offices in several key markets.
Vdopia now has 230 employees globally, increasing from 115 a year ago. The company has continued to expand its global presence, opening offices in Germany and Australia in the 4 th quarter of 2013. Future expansions are planned in 2014.
"Over the past 12 months Vdopia has grown at a tremendous rate, enabling us to enter new markets and attract top talent globally," said Srikanth Kakani, Founder and CEO, Vdopia.
"As a company we will continue to invest in new technology to ensure Vdopia remains the global leader in mobile video and rich media advertising. We already work with some of the biggest companies in the world across a wide variety of industries, however, we look forward to growing our business and expanding our global presence even further in 2014."Key hires globally over the past 3 months include:
- Tina Mai, Director, Ad Operations, based in the company's Fremont, CA headquarters
- Vincent Lambino, VP, Advertising Sales, based in New York, NY
- Oemer Oezvar, Sales Director, Germany & Central Europe, based in Hannover, Germany
- Richard Sweeting, Associate Director, Sales, Australia/ New Zealand, based in Sydney, Australia
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts