Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor LLP are investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Valassis Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCI) related to the acquisition by Harland Clarke Holdings Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., for shareholders. Under the terms of the definitive agreement valued at approximately $1.84 billion, Valassis shareholders will only receive $34.04 in cash for each share of VCI stock owned.
If you are an affected investor, and you want to learn more about the lawsuit or join the action, contact Willie Briscoe at The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC, (214) 239-4568, or via email at WBriscoe@TheBriscoeLawFirm.com, or Zach Groover at Powers Taylor LLP, toll free (877) 728-9607, via e-mail at email@example.com. There is no cost or fee to you.
The Valassis investigation centers on whether Valassis’ Board of Directors is acting in the shareholders’ best interests, whether the board is properly considering the proposed price for the shareholders, and whether the board has employed an adequate process to review and act on the proposed transaction.
The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC is a full service business litigation and shareholder rights advocacy firm with more than 20 years of experience in complex litigation and transactional matters.Powers Taylor LLP is a boutique litigation law firm that handles a variety of complex business litigation matters, including claims of investor and stockholder fraud, shareholder oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and security class actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV