5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: EDUC, FGP, EFC, NYMT, VNR
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 15.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, FGP's share price has jumped by 29.76%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Setting our sights on the months ahead, however, we feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The implication is that its reduced upside potential is not good enough to warrant further investment at this time.
- The gross profit margin for FERRELLGAS PARTNERS -LP is currently extremely low, coming in at 9.44%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -5.98% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$34.41 million or 449.96% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Ferrellgas Partners Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.