Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/19/13, Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. (ANH) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.08, payable on 1/29/14. As a percentage of ANH's recent stock price of $4.26, this dividend works out to approximately 1.88%, so look for shares of Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. to trade 1.88% lower — all else being equal — when ANH shares open for trading on 12/19/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for ANH, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.08 declared by Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp.:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from ANH is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 7.52% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of ANH shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, ANH's low point in its 52 week range is $4.02 per share, with $6.39 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $4.25.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, ANH makes up 2.88% of the KBW High Dividend Yield Financial Portfolio ETF (KBWD) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Wednesday. In Wednesday trading, Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. shares are currently up about 0.2% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV