GE Appliances (NYSE: GE) has launched its 2014 Kitchen Display Design Competition as a unique opportunity for design professionals to create a kitchen display visited by thousands each year. The winning designer will also receive a $10,000 cash prize and travel to Louisville, Ky., for the grand reveal. Design entries will be accepted until February 14, 2014.
In celebration of two new products from the luxurious GE Monogram ® line of appliances, entrants will design using Monogram products. These include the newly announced Monogram dishwasher and French door built-in refrigerator. Both products were designed for the senses and built to perform.
“GE Monogram appliances are renowned for thoughtful innovation and impeccable craftsmanship,” remarked Matthew Jones, marketing experience and design manager, GE Appliances. “We’re looking for a design that brings those characteristics to life and inspires our visitors to reimagine the kitchen.”
In addition to the first-place prize, there are two other prizes available. Second place will receive a $5,000 cash prize. The third-place designer will receive a $2,500 cash prize. Winners will be chosen by a panel of kitchen designers, industry professionals and GE employees by March 3, 2014.How to Enter For more information and to submit your entry, visit the competition page. Each designer may submit up to two different entries during the competition period, December 13, 2013 – February 14, 2014. Official Rules apply. GE Appliances GE Appliances is at the forefront of building innovative, energy-efficient appliances that improve people’s lives. GE Appliances’ products include refrigerators, freezers, cooking products, dishwashers, washers, dryers, air conditioners, water filtration systems and water heaters. General Electric (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter to build a world that works better. For more information on GE Appliances, visit www.ge.com/appliances.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV