Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FLC, PMM, FFC, RQI, PKG
Packaging Corporation of America (NYSE: PKG) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 40 cents per share. At a price of $61.57 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.6%. The average volume for Packaging Corporation of America has been 864,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Packaging Corporation of America has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 59.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Packaging Corporation of America engages in the manufacture and sale of containerboard and corrugated packaging products for industrial and consumer markets in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.36. TheStreet Ratings rates Packaging Corporation of America as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, impressive record of earnings per share growth and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Packaging Corporation of America Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV