- President, North America. This position will be responsible for managing the following functions: Retail, Contract Sales, E-Commerce, Merchandising, Marketing, Real Estate and Supply Chain. The Company will commence an external search for a seasoned executive to fill this role. In the meantime, this position’s direct reports will report directly to Smith.
- Steve Schmidt is President, International. This position, which ultimately will be based in Europe, manages the Company’s international businesses in Europe, Asia, New Zealand, Australia and Mexico. Schmidt will not be relocating, but will stay on board for up to a year and continue to lead the European transformation, grow our international business and find his successor.
- Steve Hare is the Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer. He is responsible for the oversight of all financial aspects of the Company, including Financial Planning, and Accounting and Control. He also manages Treasury and Investor Relations as well as the Internal Audit and Tax functions. Additionally, he oversees Information Technology and the Integration Office.
- Michael Allison is the Executive Vice President & Chief People Officer. He has global responsibility for all Human Resources functions, including Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management, Associate Relations, Organizational Development & Training, and Diversity & Inclusion. Additionally, the Communications function reports to him.
- Elisa Garcia is the Executive Vice President & Chief Legal Officer. She is responsible for managing Legal, Regulatory, Compliance and Government Affairs worldwide as well as the Loss Prevention function. She also serves as general counsel and secretary for the organization.
- Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer. The Company will begin an immediate search to fill this position which will drive strategy and lead efforts to develop and prioritize key business initiatives. Investing in this newly created role is an important part of defining the future of the organization and exploring opportunities for top-line growth and innovation.
Office Depot, Inc. Announces Organizational Structure And Key Management Appointments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts