SALT LAKE CITY, Dec. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced that a major state agency has selected inContact to improve the quality and efficiency of its customer service delivery. The state division is moving from an aging premise solution to the cloud in order to unify operations across three locations with over 300 contact center agents.
To improve responsiveness, the division needed to reduce call abandonment rates and to improve first call resolution. inContact will incorporate cloud Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) with skills-based routing, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), an automated call-back option for callers as well as integration with the state's CRM system. Initially the system will support inbound calls but will also support chat and email as the agency continues to roll out multichannel service options. Quality Monitoring will also be implemented in order to capture, evaluate, learn from and find ways to improve customer interactions.
"Many state and local governments are recognizing the advantages of the cloud for their contact centers," said Paul Jarman, CEO at inContact. "In 2013, inContact added 27 government agencies at the state and local levels. These agencies are tracking customer satisfaction just as actively as their counterparts in the business world. Citizens are looking for multichannel options from government, and they expect a streamlined experience."Additional Information
- Get a customized assessment of contact center operations: http://www.incontact.com/assessment
- For more information about our cloud contact center solutions ACD, IVR and CRM integration, visit our solution finder
- Follow @inContact on Twitter
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts