- Dennis A. Muilenburg is named Boeing vice chairman, president and chief operating officer. Muilenburg, currently Boeing executive vice president and president and CEO of Boeing Defense, Space & Security, will join the corporate team in Chicago and will share oversight with McNerney of the day-to-day business operations of the company.
- Raymond L. Conner is promoted to Boeing vice chairman, president and CEO, Boeing Commercial Airplanes. Conner has led the Commercial Airplanes unit since June 2012 and will remain based in Seattle to continue overseeing that growing business, which now accounts for more than 60 percent of Boeing revenues.
- Christopher M. Chadwick is appointed Boeing executive vice president, president and CEO, Boeing Defense, Space & Security, replacing Muilenburg. Chadwick will remain based in St. Louis, where he currently serves as president of Boeing Military Aircraft, the largest division of the unit he will lead.
- Shelley K. Lavender will replace Chadwick as the leader of Boeing Military Aircraft. She currently serves as vice president and general manager of Integrated Logistics for the Global Services & Support business within Boeing Defense, Space & Security.
Boeing Promotes Key Leaders To Position For Future Growth
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts