- Parents are more likely than those without kids (54% vs. 37%) to end up returning at least some winter holiday gifts.
- 18-34 year olds are nearly three times more likely than those ages 35+ (11% vs. 4%) to return 25 percent or more of the gifts they receive for the winter holidays.
RetailMeNot Shoppers Trend Report: December 26 Kicks Off Six Days Of Selfish Shopping
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.