In the news release, Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Elects Edward J. Hardin to Join Board of Directors in February 2014 and Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Common and Preferred Stock Dividends, issued 17-Dec-2013 by Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the first paragraph, first sentence, should include "(NYSE: IVR)" for clarification. The complete, corrected release follows:
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Elects Edward J. Hardin to Join Board of Directors in February 2014 and Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Common and Preferred Stock Dividends
ATLANTA, Dec. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) today announced that Edward J. ("Jack") Hardin has been elected a member of the Board of Directors, effective February 19, 2014. Mr. Hardin, 70, has been a partner of the law firm of Rogers & Hardin LLP since its formation in 1976 and is a member of its executive committee. Mr. Hardin serves on the board of directors of CompX International, Inc., where he is a member of the audit committee. Mr. Hardin received a Bachelor of Arts from Wesleyan University and a Juris Doctor from Vanderbilt University.
"We are very pleased that Jack is joining the Board," said Jim Balloun, Chairman of the Board. "Having advised a number of public companies on a variety of issues during his more than 40 years of practicing law, Jack brings a wealth of experience to our board."With the addition of Mr. Hardin the Board expands to six members, four of whom, including Mr. Hardin, are independent. Mr. Hardin will also join the Audit, Compensation and the Nominating and Corporate Governance committees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV